what we believe in:
• Truth – Relating to others with integrity and faithfully communicating timeless principles.
• Collaborative Creativity – Discovering and developing everyone’s strengths through teamwork.
• Optimism – Living in hope and confidence about the future.
• Storytelling – Affirming the value of each person’s story and the redemptive power of the story-telling process
• Cultural Relevancy – Adapting our methods to the cultures we serve
what we’re good at:
• Instruction in media arts – Professionally guiding students in an intensive state-of-the-art learning process to produce a short film in a short time frame.
• Narrative processing – Helping students tell their true stories and refocus their life perspectives.
• Strengths discovery & development – Utilizing current tools to identify student’s strengths and helping them recognize how their strengths work.
• Serving special needs – learning from and developing creative methods with the hearing impaired and persons with physical challenges
• Promoting emotional healing – Sensitivity and skill in fostering healing through the creative processes of filmmaking and other art forms